Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Emi Is Back


Hi ya'll~I am now back to update my blog..

Its been a while I haven't post anything here since I was very busy handling life..

Assignments and lots of drama in school sometimes make me wonder, were they got nothing to do in life?? At times it is just too much to digest by my human brain..

Get a life!


Now I am more into self-spaced. My mind really in peace without these people..

Instead, I found myself took a walk crossing the border of the faculty I am in and made friends with APB students..I am glad to have these people around me:


Ain-the girl who looks can make the boys go crazy and sleepless nights..She is super cool with the attitude of fun,humor and teaser~


Zak-the model type look who wants to look good all the time..Well,you always look good anyway..


Dina-Ain friend's


Bonnie-Can't say much here..hahaha


I have so much fun hanging out with them, having lunch together and sometimes just meet somewhere occasionally whenever we are lecture-free..

But Ain is the one I am very close too..She is like my little sister and she have a big potential of becoming my very very very good friend..

We always have something to share,something to laugh about or simply sharing problems..


The pin point here is I am glad to have them in my life..to cheer me up whenever I'm feeling down..

Love ya'll~


No comments: